U.N. FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...so angry about it.......

+5
Yuls28
bozzy
RoadRunner
bilbobaggins
umbertolinko
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

...so angry about it....... Empty ...so angry about it.......

Post by umbertolinko Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:37 pm

I'm sorry to say this, but my race was ruined by a wrong move of Timatta.
I'm sure I could make a great result without that crash, I had a great pace.
For sure he did not make it on purpose cause he's a very good driver, but now (I'm still "hot" after the race), I'm so angry about that move...

Roberto got the video... we will take a look on it.

Congratulations to Adam, great and deserved victory!!!

I hope that now will NOT start a neverending controversy about "pad or wheel".
Both controllers are allowed, and all drivers are free to choose which one use.

umbertolinko
Admin

https://ligaspyforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

...so angry about it....... Empty Re: ...so angry about it.......

Post by bilbobaggins Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:41 pm

Ban the pad Smile)))) JOKE JOKE JOKE

bilbobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadRunner Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Umberto ... there is no controversy here. Pad has clear advantage in all conditions. So it is clear. nothing hidden

Congrats to Adam regardless of how I feel and if it is deserved or not. I like Adam, he is a clean driver and good fighter. No question about that.

And yes it is only a game but the purpose behind this merged league is
1. Have fun with all friends on board no exception. I miss the ones who left also
2. Fairly fight wheel-to-Wheel and do good setup and strategy

Malaysia is behind us. Let us look forward and try to make it as much fair as possible. We can have fun all week long with F1 and FIFA games. But we created this league together on fair play basis. I hate to see drivers loosing interest as a result of this advantage.
Look at Jamie, he is having hard time setting up his new wheel. I am gutted for him. I am sure if he moves to Pad, he will win all remaining 17 races. Where is the fun in that!!

RoadRunner

Back to top Go down

Post by bilbobaggins Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:56 pm

Tarek if I moved to pad you would see me drive down the straight crash hit about 15 of the 16 drivers do 10 flips and then drive into the wall. I once used the pad way befor I started the league and I had the playseat. I had a wheel but always had to set it all up. I had an hour to kill so I thought let's have a go on the pad. Auto gears all I had to do was brake throat land turn.. Lol what happenes yeah I went and yes I could brake. Do we remember party's all of a sudden left turn . That is me with the pad even down the straight lol

bilbobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadRunner Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Look at Julian's video. The guy took all 3 of us at the race start. Isn't this fucking advantage (TC fully on!!!)
Also Adam .. from mid rear pack to 4th in 2 turns!!!

Come on guys, I have nothing against anyone and yes again this is only a game. But what are we racing for!!

RoadRunner

Back to top Go down

Post by umbertolinko Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:18 pm

We all have to remember that:

- The pad is the official/original playstation controller, not a "cheater/forbidden object".
- We can't control and be 100% sure if someone is using or not the pad.
- We can't force all people to spend 200 or 300 Euro for a wheel.
- The pads are VERY unconfortable, around 15 controls all close to the others in less than 20cm!!! That is a BIG handicap!!!

All players are free to use the pad OR the wheel. If somebody thinks that the pad is easier... well, try to use it! Jamie and Roberto for example find it very uncomfortable. Try to use that little fucking thing for 2 hours!!! I got fuckin cramps still now after 2 hours Smile Smile Smile

umbertolinko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umbertolinko Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:23 pm

Tarek I understand you and I'm on the same opinion.
It's true, I also see the "start advantage", that is clear in front of eyes of everyone.
So, I have an idea: if with the pads is easy, LET'S ALL USE PADS.

We will be all on the same level.

No advantages Wink

If somebody wants to stay on wheels... it's a free choice.
We can't "BAN the pads". They are the official ps controllers.

umbertolinko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadRunner Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:31 pm

I know it is uncomfortable. Racing with your fingers is like playing with a pussy of an elephant!!!
I know everyone can't afford buying a wheel.
I know it is the official controller of PS

Yet
- This is F1 "racing" game
- People who have a steering wheel are expected to use it. Simple rule!
- We can be sure if someone is using a pad or wheel. Race starts is a clear indication. Look at Julian's starts

I am not saying to do the same, but when I was running my league, I disqualified a driver who had a wheel and used a pad just to grab the advantage. I am not saying Adam did the same. Again congrats to him, and I am happy for him

I am talking for the next 17 races.
One suggestion is to enable TC once again. I personally won't use it. I got used to no TC.
Either we are racing to get as close to F1 driver feeling, or we are playing just a game but on equal terms

RoadRunner

Back to top Go down

Post by umbertolinko Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:49 pm

If enabling the TC could be a solution, let's do it.
I hope we will find a good solution to keep all players.
This one looks like to be a very balanced season, with good people and harmony.
We got to resolve just this problem of pads/wheels.

Fuck... I'm still so angry about my crash... Crying or Very sad
Timatta, where are you?
I want to kill you!
JOKE Smile

umbertolinko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bozzy Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:50 pm

Hey guys nothing against Adam , as tarek said to me when I join his league, pads are banned as this is a league to see who is best when all things are equal,
There's no point running a league with Both types because this will happen every time a pad driver does well, I believe I speak for most that came from f1woc that we didn't know we would be driving against pads as we all found this to be unfair hence the no pad rule and had I know I would have been against doing so, nothing against owners but this isn't rite we wheel drivers want good fair racing hence joining a league for wheel uses, I'm sure there are thousands of pad driver and they can do there own league, we should have a league vote !! o and tarek tc seriously lol that's the whole reason we passed coz they got some tc and we all wanna race 4 real !!

bozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by bozzy Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Sorry typo at end of message: the whole reason we passed off lol

bozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by bozzy Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:54 pm

"pissed off". Not passed lol bloody predictive

bozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by umbertolinko Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:00 pm

It's very hard to find 16 good drivers, 16 fair drivers, 16 drivers "not too fast & not too slow", 16 drivers who speak English, 16 drivers who are 25+ years old, 16 drivers reliable, 16 drivers from Europe, 16 GOOD PEOPLE AS WE ARE, funny, gentle, and there Sunday at 18 without stupid excuses.

We got this, and believe me: it's almost a sort of miracle in the world of PSN, full of crazy kids who make just 25% races with total anarchy.

Let's find a solution, but let's keep us TOGETHER.

In this league there's also some "history"... Tarek, Nudazzone, Adam, Walter, Bilbo (ahahahah), Weelo, Umbertolinko (3 seasons = 0 victories Rolling Eyes ), Keeno, Partyka, Julian, ... and now new talents... Marcos, Timatta (thank you very much...), Bozzy, MarCyp... we are a grat group! Smile

umbertolinko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadRunner Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:08 pm

Stop fuckin around with Jamie Umberto .. I swear he will invest in a ticket to Italy (or Poland) instead of his wheel just to kick your ass!!! Very Happy

RoadRunner

Back to top Go down

Post by bozzy Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm not 25 + !!!! and yes granted it must be hard to get ppl to work on all those bases but I have a feeling if it continues like this more ppl will leave and again like tarek did form a wheel only group coz we just don't see the point if its not fair, like Jan , its goin end with a handful of pad and wheel driver left, as I for one aren't to keen on sweating ma bollocks of in da rain trying to keep the car in the rite direction to have a pad driver go round the OUTSIDE of me !!!

bozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by umbertolinko Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:15 pm

I escape to Lebanon!!! Smile He will never find me there!!! Smile

umbertolinko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadRunner Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:35 pm

Trust me .. He will find you. I will help him Razz

RoadRunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuls28 Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:04 pm

My opinion on Adam's victory today leaves me quite skeptical after what you have said all..

If he really plays with pad throughout the race, I swallow my words and plated by him and his ability to get a set-how that we have seen today .... just wonder much that the classification was not more up .... actually observe what was mine and ...... On the other hand, which makes me suspect and is quite benchmarks braking and their movements when undertaking curves I repeat itself stank .... see my videos (since I from the beginning of the season I said I would and yes pad had a chance to have a steering wheel would because it is more comfortable since each week term hands shattered so many repetitive movements and enough pain that lasts two days.) you will find a benchmark to judge whether it actually plays with pad or wheel. It is clear that you can not force someone to videotape the game or the first few laps ..... but that does not cost much and is available to everyone.

I just wanted to know what was Adam settings today and check if these settings really work so well playing with pad. This was the configuration of Malaysia that I used all week and I shared: AEROD: 1/1 (QLF) 3/1 (Race) BRKS: 50/50 SMALL HIGH BALANCE: 1/3 SUSP: 11/8 11 / 3 ALIGN: -3.10 1.00 0.14 0.35 I know that many of you will say that everyone has their way of driving or driving and in terms of the set does not work well with the settings one another. I know my teammate plays with pad and is my first team to beat (in classification only;-) going 2-0 in which [;-)] and was used as a reference at the time to find an acceptable configuration each circuit). This morning I mentioned to Marcos the great rhythm that had Marcin, just fantastic and also serves Reference me .... hence again the great leap to suspect that today gave Adam and again recognize that if you have been legally , I swallow my words and try to be better in my configuration settings next week.

I said Neutral

Yuls28

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuls28 Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:30 am

by the way if I remember correctly in the 2013 f1 season we played for the first time, it was also demonstrated that made similar race start with traction control without traction control.
;-)

Yuls28

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuls28 Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:10 am

is not the first time that Adam makes such a maneuver like today...

Grand Prix of Spain f1ec.it season 2 first lap: https://youtu.be/z_1nA9BzYQQ

then to send a message and saying sorry will fix everything and so every race (on numerous occasions)

Yuls28

Back to top Go down

Post by weelo Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:37 am

Hi Guys,

well I was busy reading all your comments regarding this Pad/Wheel issue...first of all if someone is used to the pad is same as if someone is used to his wheel, so saying ok switch to pad is not the solution..I am also against activating the TC or any assists, because we all want to have a bit of real race feeling. Activating TC Means full throttle at start and corner exits, no brake locking with help of ABS etcc... for me more like arcade.
We all knew that pad drivers will have an advantage especially at race starts and wet conditions, but I guess action should have been taken before the season started, so live with it and have fun fighting against wheel drivers. for my part, I want to enjoy racing and maybe winning..but I prefer doing that knowing that my oponnents are fighting with the same weapons...to make short Pad + Rain against wheel+rain is like Ferrari Enzo against Fiat cinquecento

weelo

Back to top Go down

Post by nudazzons Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:33 am

I will start my thought in weelo's way: BUT GUYS. GUYS. GUYS!!! Smile

We all know that pad players have an advantage. When season started ALL players knew that this was the situation, and now we can't make step on back. THE SEASON WILL GO ON IN THIS WAY.

As I was writing to Tarek yesterday night, in any case, there will be ALWAYS people who will complain about ANY DECISION TAKEN! ANY RULE MADE!! ALWAYS!!

this is important: if you want to leave from this league because there are pad players, YOU ARE FREE TO DO IT! I DON'T FUCKING CARE!! Really, I'm tired, really tired, to hear always this SHIT!!

take a decision and don't continue to complaining.

nudazzons

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadRunner Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:49 am

No one want to leave. As a community we are expressing our thoughts Very Happy
Italian democracy Razz

RoadRunner

Back to top Go down

Post by nudazzons Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:06 am

yes, democracy, I like it, but there's no solution.
if we take off pad players, the championship collapse.
if we continue in this way, people continue to complain.
if we put traction control ON, someone will complain.
so?

stop complaining and go on.
if someone doesn't agree, he is free to leave.
just it.

nudazzons

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadRunner Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:42 am

I will do my best no one leaves mamafunkulo Very Happy
Let us take note of what is happening for S4 Smile

RoadRunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum