U.N. FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bilbo podium interview with Martin Brundle

+5
Partyka
bozzy
RoadRunner
Yuls28
bilbobaggins
9 posters

Go down

Bilbo podium interview with Martin Brundle  Empty Bilbo podium interview with Martin Brundle

Post by bilbobaggins Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Martin : ok to the winner of Bahrain 2015 Jamie

Jamie : YES YES YES COME ON YESSS

Martin : Jamie this looks like it meant a lot to you today??

Jamie : this did I needed this, it's been a rought couple weeks, car problems and this was needed.

Martin : it looked like a cruise for you put there today, was this the case or did it just look like that to us.

Jamie : Martin driving these cars is not easy and the first 12 laps I was under a lot of pressure. Marcos and tim were doing a great job behind me and had plenty of pace to make me think. Congratulations to them both stood up here with deserved podium results.

Martin : there has been a lot of talk in the paddock with other drivers and teams, has this been hard with others putting you don't to be a falling star and ex champ that has had his day. What pressure has this out on you and the team. ???

Jamie: none at all, the team have been great and supported me over the last couple races. It's a long weekend and week of testing practice and setups strategy and when all of that doesn't come together we get problems. People talk all the time, that's the way it is in any sport. I see me up here holing this trophy and it's going to go in my great collection, maybe I'll walk past toro rosso and force India with it.

Martin : tarek a rival of yours seemed to struggle today so we didn't get chance to see your great battles, so far in 3 races you have not meet on the track fighting it out.

Jamie: no it seemed that Ferrari did have problems today, they looked shy of pace, but I know that they will pick therselves up quick and I'm sure we will meet on track soon enougth.

Martin : ok so Bahrain Thankyou to are 3 podium drivers and we will see you in china in 7 days till then it's bye from us.

bilbobaggins

Back to top Go down

Bilbo podium interview with Martin Brundle  Empty Re: Bilbo podium interview with Martin Brundle

Post by Yuls28 Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Congratulations Jamie for victory! Also congratulations to all participants. It was a great race !!!

Yuls28

Back to top Go down

Bilbo podium interview with Martin Brundle  Empty Re: Bilbo podium interview with Martin Brundle

Post by RoadRunner Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm

Congrats Jamie ... I was driving with high fever. Did not do any testing this week. Some shy races yet no long runs

Also got 2 fucked penalties for nothing. Session was fucked up. See Julian video. I got a penalty right at turn 1!!! Do you see me hit or touch anyone!!!

RoadRunner

Back to top Go down

Post by bilbobaggins Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Yeah no I saw a Williams get hit by someone but can't tell who but it wasn't a red car I know that much.

bilbobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by bozzy Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Well done Jamie a well deserved win awesome pace, unfortunately tarek its was me U hit in first turn, took some damage and then a lap or so later have a fight with warren and a Williams I was struggling worst than Eva b4 no grip no balance I went wide in last corner allowing both car bk passed then set warren up for a pass after turn 1 &2 and he suddenly slowed on the straight causing a collision putting us both in the wall give me yet more damage and ending my race, again finding my self cruising round at the bk letting lapping cars by just to finish the race 3 laps down again, having a awful season so far being taken out twice at 2 gp's and losing out on Q in Malaysia where I had great potential Sad

bozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by bilbobaggins Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Thanks jake and I thought you likes that setup I have you.??

And I think you must mean Walter maybe there is no warren in the league lol the only w is Walter

bilbobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by bozzy Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Yes Walter lol sorry warren who Eva U are if U even exist, and yes thanks that was gd 4 a Q but I TRYED it with full fuel and the tyres lasted like 6 or 7 laps and they were shot me and my m8 spend 5 hours trying to get a set up for this race with no success nothing wanted to work with fuel the bk end would step out in nearly every corner even just under deceleration no matter how slow I took it everyone was all over me in corners until my fuel went down and at that point I was 2 laps down, not happy lol but o well

bozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by bilbobaggins Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Yes I have had setups like that, where in quali amazing but in the race it was kicking the back out when braking and down gearing so bad it slides and you lose the back.

I think when that happened on my setup I dropped the rear ballance and changed the ride hight. This is what I was saying to you about the same setup working for all cars it doesn't exist every car is different.

bilbobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by bozzy Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:41 pm

yer defiantly right, when me and m8 were trying to sort it we had a go in Ferrari with the setup I use and instantly did a 1.32.7 lol
And yer that's exactly what I did dropped the rear the changed the height , it was better but got pissed off and we gave up think I may have been able to put up with it but after getting hit repeatedly I gave up lol had the same problem as last time we practised I was getting hit by an invisible car that ghost is bk gunna have to get a camera. Setup

bozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadRunner Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:12 am

Jake .. I am sure I touched no one at turn one. Unfortunately I forgot to start recording. Fever is a killer. If my ghost did, sorry man
Look at Julian video. It is clear
Again and again, some of us was hitting/got hit without knowing. It was a fuckin ghost race and a screwed bugged session

RoadRunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Partyka Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:46 am

Congratulations to Jamie, overall race drama Codemasters some mass confusion and drivers. The best was the beginning of roberto parked across the track haha. I also had a problem with balance too tight at the back and even the first stint on the prime had damaged the front
Partyka
Partyka

Back to top Go down

Post by nudazzons Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:39 am

eh eh, if you watch my video you see that I also had a collision with I don't know what.. and I was stopped!!!!
maybe it was warren's ghost!! Smile

WHO INVITED HIM???

nudazzons

Back to top Go down

Post by Partyka Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:55 am

at the last moment that I saw you standing across the track, ne happened bounce Crying or Very sad
Partyka
Partyka

Back to top Go down

Post by bozzy Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:01 pm

yer no worry tarek that session was all over da place

bozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuls28 Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:02 pm

surely who have also been invited Warren ... ;-)

Yuls28

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuls28 Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:07 pm

surely I have also been invited Warren who ...;-)

Yuls28

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuls28 Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:10 pm

I would do without realizing it, sorry....I'll check then when I connect to the console. :-S

Yuls28

Back to top Go down

Post by weelo Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:54 pm

Julian are you using google translate? Very Happy

weelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcosf1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Good Jamie keep this way .  Surprised hi make many misteks im  Sleep but i dont  have your pace in this track  . food race for tim too .i hope this my level  for China better .im verry sad for my race .im sorry team  Crying or Very sad.

Marcosf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcosf1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Bom Jamie manter desta forma.  Surprised oi fazer muitos misteks im  Sleep mas eu não tenho o seu ritmo nesta pista. raça comida para tim esperança muito .i ​​este meu nível para China melhor .IM verry triste para minha corrida .IM equipe desculpe: cry :.

Marcosf1

Back to top Go down

Post by umbertolinko Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:59 pm

My congratulations for Jamie back on the victory lane! Smile
I saw a great long battle between Jamie and Marcos on the radar, and then between Marcos and Tim.
Very good battles, good race. I had a 57laps long battle with Adam, pure fun.

The standings look really nice, it looks like a great season.

Keep pushing Dave, don't give up, don't leave us!
Shit happens, even 3 times in a row.
In China you can change the trend, keep pushing! Wink

umbertolinko
Admin

https://ligaspyforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuls28 Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:30 pm

if I use the Google translator as much time as I do not speak or write in English ago and it's hard to express the horrors it really mean

si utilizo el Google translator ya que hace mucho tiempo que no hablo o escribo en inglés y me cuesta horrores el poder expresar lo que realmente quiero decir.

No consigo una buena traducción por parte de la aplicación. ;-)

Yuls28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down